Some people call them clearomizers some call them tanks other just call them the bit where the liquid goes. What ever you call yours this is the place to find them.

There are a few different types of fitting for these products and if you are at all unsure of the type of tank that is suitable for you feel free to drop us a message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you need an immediate answer call one of our stores and they will happily answer your question there and then.